Monday, November 8, 2010

Keyword - the importance in search engine rankings metatag?

I anxiously days on the content of my keywords meta tag, when I was a few years, he built his first Web site. I have had for believing that purported success of importance for the website to read all the books has led to the building site. It is apparent that make sense. How could that your site is, if they know what were the most important words on this site search engines? Now to my lĂ­tosti I discover that I may have more sleep this month. in the literature on the Internet the importance of this particular brand is a little exaggerated.

The truth is, Google, search, Gorilla 800 books, using the meta tag key engines is not enough results their software engineers research key in the video, I saw recently, stop using the mark, because of "spam people too."He said, means that always use the description meta tag in the search results and display information about the server, but the keywords tag Google is ignored if the search is performed.

This means that the tags keyword in the header of the Web site is useless? No, software engineer, Google also said that it is possible that other search engines still use it. (I) to examine the matter and decided that Yahoo continues to have keyword tag, you can
Bing is almost certainly not at all, I do get.No information on the smaller engines.

What the guy to do? keyword Meta tag or not? I continue to use it, as if yahoo is I don't have a blind spot on Web.en revenge, not stay until the end seeks juste.Et I don't want to spend some effort it is spam, it is!

No comments: